Monday, August 1, 2011

I Pick Good Fit Books

So this weekend I traveled 2 1/2 hours to IKEA only to spend $17... probably spent more in gas! Anyway, I bought this cute picture frame to go with my hollywood theme. Earlier this evening I was blog stalking and ran across this cute I PICK Good Fit Books Display from Third Grade Thinkers and I was trying to figure out how I could do this to go with my theme... and then this was born!










































I will be sure to get a picture of it in my classroom when it's all finished! What do you think, leave a comment?

11 comments:

  1. I love it! It will go so well with your theme and it doesn't take up too much space!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! What a perfect frame!


    msalleysclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this filmstrip frame as well! :) I absolutely love it, but I never thought of using it this way.

    Victoria
    love4thgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I'm going to be borrowing this idea for sure. Did you make or buy the flimstrip frame?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought it from IKEA. I included a link in the post but I'm not sure if you can purchase it online or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I just became some of my students. I didn't read the blog post. I went straight to the cool pictures and asked a question w/o reading first. There is an IKEA 5 min. from my mom's (30 from me.) So guess where I'm headed real soon. They have them in stock. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's okay! I totally understand:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these film strip frames in my classroom too, and I love how you are using yours! Where did you get the fonts to make your signs to go in them? If you don't mind sharing I would love to borrow this idea.

    rache315@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS and am doing a Hollywood theme next year. I would love to buy these signs! Are they available for purchase?

    melissa.nomura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete