Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Friday!

Well I've managed to work in my room two days this week. Yesterday I went in with reinforcement and the bulk of the remaining boxes in my dining room and low and behold... we didn't have electricity in our pod. So I worked in the dark for a couple of hours and then left. I did manage to get some storage units put together and my curtains hung, I can't wait until it's finished so I can take pictures and post them.

Last night I was working a some small items to show my appreciation for my Facebook Fans. I made 7 sets of writing stationary. Click Here

Well I am hoping to have a productive day on the computer and cleaning up the place since alot of the boxes have now been removed. I can't believe I only have 3 more weeks of summer until teachers report back to school.

3 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR THE STATIONARY--I love it!

    Three more weeks of summer??!! I only have 3 more days! I report for duty on Tuesday, August 9 and my students' first day is Wednesday, August 17. Our students' last day is May 23, before Memorial Day. When does your school year run? Do you return to school after Memorial Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our school year runs from the day after Labor Day until the 3rd week in June. But the kids are "done" after Memorial Day, so bascially I'm a high priced babysitter for month of June:)

    ReplyDelete