Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Revisting Positive Postcards

So I blogged about this back in July (http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html). Now that school has been in session six days, I think I'm ready to get started. So at first I was going to send home three per month until I had gotten to all students. Well I've since decided to mail eight a week for the next three weeks. Then mail 4 a month starting in November. That means that each child would recieve two postcards this year. So I just finished writing my eight postcards to my new third graders. Can't wait to see the reaction I get.

3 comments:

  1. I ordered really cute Positive Postcards in the summer and I still haven't broken them out yet! Thanks for reminding and inspiring me. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have good intentions of doing the positive postcards but have a hard time following through with it. I'm going to do it for sure now!

    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Winston,

    Chris recieved his postcard this past week. He was SO EXCITED to recive mail! He immediately read the post card to everyone and posted it on his cork board in his room!
    This is a wonderful idea and the kids LOVE it!
    We are so excited to have Chris in your classroom this year. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make this year a WONDERFUL school year for the kids and your first year at our school!
    Chantel Conway

    ReplyDelete