Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Remarkable Reindeer


So I'm thinking ahead to the shared reading units I want to teach in December. I want to do a unit on Reindeer. I have a class set of the Science Vocabulary Reader from Scholastic, Remarkable Reindeer. I also think I'm going to read the fiction book Wild Christmas Reindeer by Jan Brett. I have a trifold I made for the book here. But since I'm in third grade I thought I should step it up a knotch and came up with this activity packet.



Remarkable Reindeer

4 comments:

  1. Could you tell me how you purchased these books? I have some for pumpkins and apples, but I don't know if I ordered them through the book clubs or.....? I would love to get 6 copies for guided reading. Can you help please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to order them from Scholastic. I ordered mine back in the Spring when they were $1. That's why I got a class set. But I do see them in the book club flyers from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unable to download the Reindeer questions from Scribd. Any chance you could email them to me?

    Many thanks,

    Rachel
    rachelelena@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like them emailed too... tammyricheson@yahoo.com
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete