Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Part II

I throughly enjoyed bringing in the new year at my church Faith and Family last night! I will spend the day cleaning and catching up on work that I should have been doing while on my two week vacation, but then again, it wouldn't have been a vacation would it?!

Wishing you many blessings in 2012 and like I learned last night... "It's my time and I'm next in line for a blessing"... and you are too!

Pictures we took after church....

Me and my good friend Jardena.

Me and my good friend Katrina. (I can see my boyfriend's head behind ours...LOL)

Was super excited to get dressed up, I never dress up or wear heels!

2am, back home and ready to go to bed... Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great time!

    Happy New Year!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times for you! You beat me...I rang in the new year in bed reading a good book.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
    Happy New Year!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Jessica!

    Looks like you had great fun at church--I also clicked on the link... sounds like a wonderful place to worship!

    Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2012!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Jessica!! Your outfit is gorgeous!!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found your beautiful site! I am your newest follower!

    Come check me out: www.kindergartenlifestyle.blogspot.com

    -Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Just found you and Love your blog!!

    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all of your helpful posts!! I've just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop on by www.yoursmarticles.blogspot.com to see what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tag you're it! Hop over to see what it's all about!

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete