Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bunny Marshmallow Math



I love to incorporate food into my math lessons! Last year I found the cutest Bunny Marshmallows at Walmart (or any grocery store including Target). I created this packet for my second graders:
Bunny Marshmallow Math

I revamped it slightly for my third graders this year.
Bunny Marshmallow Math 3rd

I usually buy 3-4 bags of bunny marshmallows and give each child about 15-20 in a ziploc baggie. Hopefully you can utilize this activity in your classroom. Happy Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I love the marshmellow math activity. I am gong to use it Friday, the last day before our Spring Break. Thanks for sharing. I just found your blog, I am your newest follower.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did your bunny math on Friday before the kids went on break. They had so much fun and it incorporated everything I have taught them. Thank you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used your bunny math activity on Friday before the kids left for break. They had sooooo much fun and it incorporated everything I have taught them. Thank you for such an amazing activity!

    ReplyDelete