Sunday, June 10, 2012

Five More Days!

Talk about a rough week... it took every ounce of strength in my body to make it through school last week! We still have 5 more days. It's not so much the children, it's the constant dissention in my workplace that's not sitting right in my spirit. As I worked in the nursery today at church I turned on the intercom so I could hear what was going on in the sanctuary. I heard our praise team singing this song and truly blessed my soul. I thought I'd share it and hopefully it'll bless you to!

6 comments:

  1. I find it sad that the end of a year always seems to become very negative for some staffs. We need to do our class lists this week and I know it won't be pretty.....hang in there, just a few more days and you can devote some time to wedding planning !!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! It always reminds me that things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. I am sure that your coworkers will feel your inspiration in time and good things will happen. You are such a true leader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I understand the feeling! Hope you're hanging in there for your last few days! I wanted to stop by and say hello because I have been lurking for a LONG time and now I finally have my own teacher blog. In fact, your website was one of the first resource sites I started using when I began teaching! Thank you SO much for everything you have contributed the past few years. You are truly wonderful!!!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I have a similar situation. Keep them in prayer. God can change their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate I just stopped by her blog too for the first time because I followed her website so much. I just started blogging as well! Last year I came down to 2nd grade from 5th and needed so many ideas and I am glad I can finally say, THANKS! I have taught for so many years and I am sorry to hear what you are going through, enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete