Friday, July 6, 2012

My Blog Turns One!


Wednesday my blog turned one years old! So much has happened this past year... I transferred to a new school and taught a new grade level (one with standardized testing), I was diagnosed with an Ovarian Teratoma and had to have that removed and I got engaged. It's been one roller coaster of emotions!

I wish I had more time to blog more and I will try to make that a priority but I'm so busy. I'm taking a night class, working on third grade materials, trying to plan a wedding and hopefully getting my health back on track. After the teratoma I was diagnosed with Uterine Fibroids which is apparently very common, so now they are trying to treat those symptoms.

But enough about that... to celebrate my blog birthday I created these Reading Response Flipbooks. I think they would work for grades 2-4. Let me know what you think!

Reading Response Flipbooks

9 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday.
    Your flip books are just wonderful.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary!! I just found your blog & I'm a new follower. I look forward to following along with your blog. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and all of your great ideas. Take care, and thanks for always sharing and being so generous....LOVE the books !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!! You have been through a lot this year, but things will get better. I had fibroids to and just had a hysterectomy yesterday due to other problems as well. I have always been a fan of your work!! I love this flip book, but it would be a bit much for my firsties!!
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your great ideas and resources. I hope you are able to use this summer to recharge mentally and physically!
    ~Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are awesome! I just printed them to use for my 3rd graders next year!

    I'm glad to see you back in bloggy action... I know it's been a roller coaster for you... but you're half a year closer to be married!

    :)
    Christina
    Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these are wonderful! Great idea and a simple way for me to differentiate for my kids. Thank you for sharing your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading your blog for a while now. I think you have wonderful ideas, and hope your health gets better soon. Prayers sent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so wonderful! Thank you for making them and SHARING!! Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete