Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back to Work

This week has certainly been an emotional roller coaster. After returning home from Pennsylvania my husband found out that his step-sister had passed away at the young age of 34, most likely from complications of Lupus, leaving behind a beautiful daughter. We packed up the car and headed to Williamston, North Carolina. It was wonderful to see family we hadn't seen since the wedding and family that couldn't make it to the wedding. He apparently has several family members that are educators so I enjoyed swapping stories with my new found cousins. I was even able to stop by Rocky Mount to see my mother while we were down there.

I heard this song on television tonight and it touched my spirit, we may not understand why things happen but God is Awesome and he is worthy to be praised!

1 comment: