Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Currently...April

 
 
I'm currently on Spring Break and loving every minute! Friday after school (yes we went to school on Good Friday and we had a field trip!) my husband and I drove to my sister's house to spend some time with our nephews before heading up to Phoenixville, PA. Altria transferred his brothers family up there last year and we finally had the time to visit. We visited LCBC Church for Easter Service and other relatives came in from out of town and we had a huge feast! We shopped at the King of Prussia Mall, ate at Chickie and Pete's (best lobster roll I've eaten) and just enjoyed time with family.
 
We left PA at 730am and arrived in Richmond at 1:30pm and I'm super exhausted! Let me just tell you why... my husband and I have a King Size Bed... he sleeps on his side and I sleep and my side and "never the two shall meet" LOL... for the last few days we have slept on a FULL size bed! So I haven't had any good sleep since Thursday night, had a field trip on Friday, traveled on Saturday, traveled today and I am exhausted to the 10th power! Like seriously... my left eye is starting to twitch involuntarily.
It's 9pm and it's time for me to shut it down!
 
How are you spending your Spring Break?

4 comments:

  1. Commenting from Currently! I agree vacations are nice, but it's always good to be home!!! Enjoy your break, mine was last week!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I returned from North Carolina last night. We also had a double bed. I finally slept well last night. I had never been to Virginia or North Carolina. I cannot wait to go back. It was an incredibly beautiful sight in spite of little green on the trees. I will make sure it is at least a queen bed though! Enjoy the rest of your break. I know I have a lot planned for the week. Blogging is just one of them.
    Learning in Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. A king bed sure sounds nice. We have a queen and my husband likes to cuddle way more than I do! I can only sleep on my stomach and I want my space! I couldn't imagine a full size bed! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

    My spring break is next week! I'll be headed to NC to visit family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Farley linky, I am so envious of your king size bed we have the same 'rules' for our queen size bed but sometimes my space definitely gets messed with. Also I love your advice sometimes we all need a reminder that things can wait and our bodies need rest. Hope you have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete