Sunday, July 21, 2013

American Indains Lapbook

Earlier this month I blogged about the Geography Lapbook I created (http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2013/07/geography-lapbook.html).

In VA students learn about the American Indians in 2nd grade, then are tested on the material at the end of 3rd grade. So obviously you have to do some serious review, basically reteach, the entire unit. I will have my students each create a lapbook for them to use as a study tool.

Cover
American Indians Homes Flipbook and Occupation Flipbook
American Indians Transportation Flip Book, Contributions and American Indians Today
American Indian Geography with mini flap books about each region.
American Indian Vocabulary

4 comments:

  1. Your lapbooks are great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seriously got to figure out these for ELA!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you put the different things up that glued into the folder for future teachers please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am a first year teacher and would LOVE to do this in my classroom this year! Would it be possible to get the print outs for this from you??

    ReplyDelete