Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mswinston.com & Teachingoasis.com


Well any day now my classroom website, which has been a resource for teachers since 2008, will be retiring! All my files and documents have been moved to www.teachingoasis.com.

Popular items such as the 50 State Postcards (located on the Resources page) and all the many reading response Trifolds (located on the Language Arts page) I've shared have been completed moved over.

So I will be using this blog to share my ideas and using the Teaching Oasis to share documents I create. If you find the documents I've shared useful please consider donating to keep the site up and running.

2 comments:

  1. I will miss seeing your classroom blog but I think it is incredible to keep all those resources on Teaching Oasis! I hope you are having a very happy summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website helped me tremendously as I moved to 2nd grade! <3
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete