Thursday, August 1, 2013

Currently...August

 
Today was the last day of summer school and for the last two weeks I've been working in my classroom. Today was my deadline to finish and I made it! Teacher's don't report back to school until August 26th so now I can enjoy my summer vacation. I'm going to Massanutten in two weeks and I can't wait!
 
Tomorrow a couple of colleagues and I are traveling up to Northern VA to the Lakeshore Store. I can't wait... I'ma be like a kid in a candy store!
 
I'll be uploading pics of my classroom soon:)

2 comments:

  1. Pens, pens and more pens. One can never have enough. have a great time at the Lakeshore store. That is one store I'd like to live close to :)
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your vacation! Sounds like a nice break since you just finished summer school. :)

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete