|Me and Auntie's Baby ~ My Nephew JD|
1. Financial- My husband and I took a class called Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey and it was the best thing that's happened to me and my family! I look forward to incorporating what we've learned into our finances. I've even got my mother, sister and several other family members on board. If you're looking to be a good steward over what God has given you I suggest you check it out!
2. Spiritual- Spend at least an hour a day with God-whether I'm praying or reading my bible or just listening for God to speak to me. A friend gave me a couples devotional for Christmas and I've purchased a journal I intend to use as a prayer journal to keep track of everyone and everything I need to be praying for.
3. Physical- Last year this time I was 205lbs. and I vowed to lose weight. Well that didn't happen and in October I weighed 207lbs... I saw the doctor and he said I either diet and lose weight or go on diabetes meds. That's all needed to hear! I've lost 13 pounds in 3 months... I would have lost more if it weren't for Thanksgiving and Christmas but I still have January to get back on track. I'm currently on the Atkins Diet and having success with it.
4. Mental- read more! I've read the Hunger Games Trilogy, twice and other books I'm interested in, I just love my Nook!
5. Social- continue to maintain the relationships with friends and family and develop new friendships as well.
1. Survive! (this was my resolution for the last two years, I think I'll keep it!)
2. Stop crying over work. I've cried more in the last four months than I have in my entire teaching career. I'm all cried out! I refuse to continue to let myself get that upset over things that ultimately I have no control over!
3. Do the best I can do... I didn't birth these children and I can't take them home, but I can do the best that I know how!
4. Continue to encourage my coworkers... whether it's a card, treat or small token of appreciation, I want to show them that they are appreciated. This was my resolution last year, I enjoyed "filling my coworkers buckets" so I think I'll continue.
5. Listen to my body! Many days I find myself at school when I'm sick and sometimes just plain worn out. I will take days off when I am not at my best and I will not feel guilty about it!
What are your resolutions?
|My nephew JD...isn't he just the cutest! I can eat them cheeks all day!|