Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Resources @ Teaching Oasis

Over my two week Winter Vacation I played around with making documents in Powerpoint. I must say it was somewhat easier than using Word and I loved the finished product.

The reading response mini book is 8 sheets/ 15 half pages of responses. Use them all at once or just a couple at a time. Directions are included.


Reading Response Journal
Reading Response Journal
Back of Reading Response Journal
My next Social Studies Unit is on Explorers so I made this bunting to hang on a bulletin board after our study.
Explorer Bunting

I've also uploaded a Concepts of Multiplication Booklet and revised Multiplication Assessments. Go on over to the Teaching Oasis and download them today!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the great resources that you share. I love reading your blog. I feel your pain about the panic attacks and crying bouts. I have made it a goal this school year to lose weight, reduce stress and realize that my family is more important then the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found this! Thank you for sharing your resources...I am teaching 3rd grade at an int'l school in the Middle East. God bless!

    ReplyDelete