Sunday, February 2, 2014

Currently Feburary and 31 Catalog Party

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/01/currently-february.html
 
 
Can you believe that it's February? One month of 2014 down, eleven to go.
 
It's Super Bowl Sunday! I was torn on who to cheer for. I use to live in Colorado so I thought I'd root for the Bronco's but then the Seahawks have Russell Wilson (he's from Richmond) and Percy Harvin (he's from VA Beach and we attend church together when we were younger) so I guess today I will be a Seahawks fan! I'm making a seafood dip I found on Pinterest this summer. It calls for crab and shrimp but when I used crab this summer it gave it too much of a fishy taste so I'm just using shrimp instead. My husband's going to take it to the Men's Fellowship Super Bowl Party at church.
 
So Valentine's Day is coming and I've already ordered some cookies from my favorite shop on Etsy, ACOOKIEJAR. I got these cool valentine day cards/coupons from Krispy Kreme and I'm going to get some new soap from Bath and Body Works and I'll tie it all up into a gift for my colleagues.
 
Two Truths and a Fib
 
1. For the last two weeks we've had so much snow in Central VA. The week of MLK holiday student's didn't go at all. It snowed that Tuesday and didn't melt until Saturday. Students went Monday and Tuesday last week and then it snowed Tuesday evening and students didn't come back until Friday and even then it was a 2 hour delay. So far students have had 6 snow days and they are forecasting more snow next week. My poor student teacher is never going to get to teach!
 
2. So despite the fact that they just opened a new Krispy Kreme Donuts near my house and the fact that I ate a full dozen of Hot Now donuts last week. (between 3 visits).. I've lost a total of 18 pounds. It's time for me to go back to the doctor and have blood work done to see how my blood sugar is doing and if I need to begin meds for diabetes. I still have 17 pounds I want to lose before summer.
 
3. So the Fib is that you can never have too many 31 bags! I have about 3 lunch boxes, 3 teacher bags, 2 utility totes, 3 zipper pouches, a key fob, an overnight bag and a purse. I'm having a catalog party online until February 15th.
 
 
 
If you're interested in purchasing you can visit this link on Facebook, click here, and join in the event. If you spend $35 you can get the new Zip Top Tote for $10 and also they're doing $5 personalization this month (it's usually $7). I'm purchasing a Lunch Break Thermal, Casual Cargo Purse, Zip Top Tote and a wallet to match my new purse.
 
If you have any questions about the products comment here and I'll answer them. I don't sell it but I know so much about the products as I'm basically a walking billboard for them!
 

7 comments:

  1. Girl you can NEVER have too many 31 bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bath and Body Works and 31 bags too! I also have a student teacher who can't wait to teach, but we've been out of school so much she's getting frustrated! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had 10 snow days this month alone...........The kids have hardly been at school since Christmas break.

    Hope you find something fun to do while your husband is doing Super Bowl stuff!!

    ~Tracy
    A Perfectly Poetic Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that salsa sounds delicious! I may have to try that. I agree with you on the 31 bags. Too many to even count. :)

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  5. 31 bags are the best! I have a few bed bath and beyond. Let me know if I can mail them to you.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in NOVA! Only 10.5 days of school in January! Crazy!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog. I am doing a February Holiday TpT pack giveaway!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love either!! stpeter2ndgrade@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete