Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lapbooks: Geometry and Water

Underneath each flap, students write the definition for each word,
they will color the pictures on the front.
I love making lapbooks! I've found some graphic artists on TpT whose products have made creating them so much easier. My next two units are Geometry in Math and Water in Science. Now understand that I teach in Virginia which is not a Common Core state so my standards may not match yours. If there's anything I can add for you, feel free to email me and I'll see what I can do.

Underneath the vocabulary words students will write the definitions.

Underneath each flap, students will record the number of faces,
edges and vertices of each solid shape.

Underneath each flap is the definition of each type of line.

Underneath these flaps, students will draw examples of each word.




Click here for: Geometry Lapbook

Students will draw pictures of water sources on the front flaps and write the definition underneath.
Students will write examples of Water Pollution and Water Conservation underneath those flaps.





Click here for: Water Lapbook

6 comments:

  1. We will be reviewing soon for our upcoming state test. This will be a fun way to review these concepts we've learned an to reference throughout our test prep unit! Thanks for your generosity in sharing these!! :)

    Kelli
    Tales of a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these great resources! My students will love making the geometry lapbook as a study guide. Your generosity in providing this is much appreciated.
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried lapbooks for the first time last year and my students loved them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR GENEROUSLY SHARING THESE!! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorraine June 8, 2015
    Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful ideas. I will use the lapbooks this upcoming school year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful resources! I appreciate your hard work putting these together!

    ReplyDelete