Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently March

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/02/currently-march.html
 
I cannot believe it's March already! I just realized that Daylight savings time starts in a week... not at all happy about that! My currently this month is self explanatory. Do you know the secret question? Leave a comment below... the answer is 69 days!
 
This week was exciting...our current principal is retiring and we met our new principal on Tuesday. She was a breath of fresh air and I can't wait get to know her better. Friday was Seuss Day and I had several guest readers and my student teacher made the students a Seuss hat treat with oreo's, gummy savers and frosting. Last night my hubby took me to Texas Roadhouse and then we had Movie Night in. I feel asleep though, so I don't know how the movie ended... or really how it even developed... I was out in 10 minutes!
 
My student teacher taught her last lessons with me this week. Next week she'll be observing and then she'll be off to Kindergarten for 8 weeks. I will miss her terribly, we became fast friends and she's been a great help in the classroom. This is us on picture day, we're two peas in a pod!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking its 69 days until Spring Break??

    I know what you mean about zonking out when watching a movie - been there! :)

    I'm glad your student teacher worked out so well.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close, 69 school days until summer vacation!

      Delete