Sunday, March 30, 2014

Desktop Organization

Well it's a lazy rainy Sunday and I'm lounging in bed. I was in a great deal of pain when I woke up but thank God for pain meds because I'm feeling much better now and may be able to actually get out of this house today.

Amanda over at Teaching Maddenness blogged about this Desktop Organizer and I thought I'd give it a try and I'm loving it!


This is a snapshot of my current desktop. I downloaded the Desktop Organizer at Moritz Designs. She gives exact directions on how to find your screen resolution and then you download the organizer. I customized it using Microsoft Paint. I also changed the setting on my desktop (right clicked, unchecked "aligned icons to grid") this way I could drag the icons on the desktop where I wanted and it fit perfectly. So if your desktop needs bit organizing hop on over and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment