Saturday, May 3, 2014

Currently May

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-currently.html
 
 
Loving: There are only 29 more school days until the last day of school. I googled "Happy Last Day of School Shirt" and got quite a few results. Thinking I need to order me one so I can end the year in style.
 
Thinking: I'm teaching Post 3rd grade in summer school this year. I've been busy creating all sorts of notebook templates. I don't want to use the same materials I used during the school year to teach the content.
 
Wanting: PAIN, the four letter word in my world. I thought I would be having surgery to remove these uterine fibroids that's causing me all sorts problems, but apparently the doc said I don't need it. Which I can't understand since I'm in pain 70% of the time. I will be getting a 2nd opinion once school ends and I can focus on myself. I'm currently taking Ponstel and Lysteda and it basically only takes the edge off.
 
Needing: I turned 32 on April 26th. I've had many birthday celebrations and tomorrow I will have another. My hubby's taking me to Williamsburg so I can eat all the seafood my stomach can handle!
 
Surprise: I am in love with these Flip Flap Templates. I've created so many notebook activities with these. The sky's the limit. Check it out... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Flip-Flap-Template-Set-Decorative-Great-for-Interactive-Notebooks-997510
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found you through Farley! I love your cute blog design!! I bought that set from GFTP and haven't used it yet...I need to get with the program on the IN! Also - I love some SVU! :) Hope you feel better!!

    ~Kourtney

    kourtneypayton83@gmail.com

    Mrs. Payton's Precious Kindergarteners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love From the Pond's Graphics! I found your blog through the Currently link up! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Currently! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit your blog often, so I thought it was neat that you were part of my "three" to visit from Farley's Currently. I wish I had 29 days of school left - I am ready to be done this year & its not b/c I don't love the kids. I have 7 sweetie pies that I work with as a teacher assistant this year. I just want warm weather. It was a long winter in NY! Funny that you are 32.. I'm ten years older than you! I will be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary, too. Maybe 10 is my new lucky number!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing that you get the relief you need from your health issues. Pain is no fun, and I can surely relate to it.

    ReplyDelete