Sunday, June 15, 2014

7 Habits and Birthday Display


What a difference a few days make! Now that I'm on summer vacation my creative juices have been flowing. I want to have a focus wall next year near my carpet area and I'm brainstorming ideas on what I should display.
  • content vocabulary
  • anchor charts
  • learning objectives
  • weekly helpers
I will be reading 7 Habits of Happy Kids this summer and I intend to implement the program with my students. I created these habit posters to hang on my focus wall. I took ideas from a variety of places and created my own.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3EdWT-xPuMIN3JpMk5HYmc0UU0/edit?usp=sharing

I was also looking for a different way to display birthdays as opposed to the traditional birthday chart. I wanted something different so I created these...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3EdWT-xPuMITExGM204c0ZWZkU/edit?usp=sharing

Click Here to download them to use in your own classroom. I included directions on how I intended to use them.

Do you think you will use these in your own classroom?

4 comments:

  1. I need read the 7 Habits book! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 7 habits resources. They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's awesome that you are using your talents for God! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete