Sunday, June 8, 2014

Long Range Plans 2014-2015

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3EdWT-xPuMIcjc4RVRiM0pQRTg/edit?usp=sharing

Well...this is the last week of school! I have three whole days and two half days left until summer vacation. I've been spending my weekend revamping my long range lesson plans for next year. Last year I blogged about me plans for this year at this link. You can click on the picture and it will take you to all my plans for the year. I finished these early this year because I have quite a to do list for me this summer.

1. Treasures Interactive Notebook Templates
2. K-12 Reader Notebook Templates
3. Develop a more concrete way to teach word study.
4. Create Science Interactive Notebook Templates
5. Create Social Studies Interactive Notebook Templates

So a week from now I'll be planning what tasks to accomplish on what days of my vacation. I have so many ideas swimming around in my head, I can't wait to get them all out and onto paper (computer)!

2 comments:

  1. I love this long-range planning template! It is so easy to use and will help so much with planning out units. Thank you for sharing!

    Misty
    www.thinkwonderteach.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an ambitious to do list. Yay for you for being so motivated. Love the K12 Reader notebooking idea and hope you post about them when you are finished. Word study is also an area that I'd like to improve on next year.

    ReplyDelete