Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently September

 
Listening: trying to find something good on television to watch...
 
Loving: for the first time in three years I'll be pain free when school starts tomorrow. The doctor has released me, I just have a 10lb lift restriction but that's it. I feel pretty good too.
 
Thinking: I need to figure out what to wear tomorrow, it's going to be 98* in Richmond and I'm not looking forward recess, the heat index is suppose to be over 100* so I think we may get about 10-15 minutes... I'll just have to make it up to them once it gets cooler.
 
Wanting: I could really use a week between teacher work week and the first week of school to just relax!
 
Needing: I wish my momma was still here taking care of me... when she was here my house was clean, food was cooked and laundry was washed and folded. But she's back home now and I'm left to do it by myself.
 
3 Trips: Since I've been to Maine and the Colorado Rockies I figure I'd like to visit Vermont and the Appalachian Mountains. I'd also love to go to a tropical island or take a cruise of some sort.
 
 
I've been busy creating on my computer and decided to make some S'more Themed Reading Strategy and Skill Posters. Click the picture below to download.
 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3EdWT-xPuMITGxBQm9oMjF0VG8/edit?usp=sharing
S'more Reading Strategy and Skill Posters

 

2 comments:

  1. Have a great first day!! Jill Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posters are incredibly cute! Thank you so much! I was going to make some posters, but these are exactly what I need. I love just a few couple of hours from Vermont. It's so nice there. I love Maine, too. I've never been to Richmond. Have a great week, and drink lots of ice water!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete