Sunday, February 8, 2015

Black History Foldables


Listening: Gotta love Michael Jackson!

Loving: Today it was 68* but in a couple of days it'll be back in the 30's. I do wish we would get one good snow though... one that'll have us out of school for 3 days!

Thinking: I was blessed enough to win 6 sets of clip art from Krista Wallden of Creative Clips last week. Now I'm thinking of buying some Spring sets so I can redo my Christmas and Winter Reading Comprehension Flaps for Spring. I'm also eyeing Melonheadz Black History set... would love to make some posters out of those.

Wanting: It's been awhile and I'm desperately needing a cupcake with chocolate in it from Pearl's Cupcake Shoppe.

Needing: I'm hoping to stay on top of my  paperwork this quarter. My high school helper is no longer with me so I'll be doing my own grading and filing for the rest of the year.

Pageant Title: Miss Ain't Nobody Got Time for Dat- That title fits me well... that's been my motto since Sweet Brown became a YouTube star! I also think Miss Keep it One Hundred would also fit me. I'm the Queen of Keep it Real, if you ask my opinion, be prepared for me to tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Black History Foldables
Hope on over to the Teaching Oasis and download these Black History Foldables today!

No comments:

Post a Comment