Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Sunday Scoop

My 2nd Sunday Scoop, I'm on a roll!
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/03/sunday-scoop-32915.html
 
Here it goes:
 
Yesterday was pretty busy, had to wake up early for the 2nd insurance adjuster to come out and look at the damage in our kitchen. February 21st we had a frozen pipe burst and 5 weeks later... we still have no check from our insurance adjuster and a big hole in our kitchen. But that nightmare would be a blog post within itself. Then the hubby and I went to see Get Hard with Kevin Hart and Will Farrell. After that, we celebrated our nieces 4th birthday at the Children's Museum. In a year she'll be registering for kindergarten at MY school and I'm totally excited to have her there with me! So today, I rest. I was suppose to meet up with some friends but I may have to take a rain check. I just want to lay around in bed on my heating pad and slip in and out of consciousness.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a stressful few weeks! Take the time for yourself and nap, lady! You deserve it!
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the Get Hard movie? My son is a huge Will Ferrell fan and wants me to go with him. I don't know...lol. Sending you good vibes to get that kitchen taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell but I found it very crude. It was funny to an extent but I wasn't expecting that much nudity, men and women, and I could have done without some of the that language but I may be on the conservative side when it comes to things like that.

      Delete