Sunday, May 31, 2015

Smile File


I got this idea from Pinterest last year and did it the last week of school. It was such a hit I thought I'd create a digital version to share and do it again this year.

Click Here for the blackline master that you can copy.

Run the first page on construction paper, fold and staple to create an envelope. I then ran the comment sheets on colored paper and cut into fourths.

I gave each student enough for each person in the classroom. My students got 24 sheets each, I have 25 students. Students should write a compliment or nice message to each classmate. I used Blair Turner's Class Compliments to aide my students in writing positive messages.

When students are finished they can pass out their sheets. Allow students time to read their sheets, when they are finished they can store them in the envelope and take them home as a keepsake.

No comments:

Post a Comment