Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Sunday Scoop

http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/07/sunday-scoop-71215.html
 
Here it goes...
 
Went to bed with a headache, woke up with a worse headache. I took some Excedrin last night but that only took the edge off. I took some sinus headache medicine and viola, headache gone! I'm hoping to work on some of the curriculum resources I've started. I Can Statements, Weekly Phonics Poetry and so many other ideas I have, I just want to finish something so I can feel accomplished!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh - headaches are awful! I hope you find some relief soon so you can enjoy the rest of your day!
    Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same headache problem two nights ago. The only thing that fixed it for me was so Diet Dr. Pepper. Good luck getting stuff done!

    ReplyDelete