Sunday, November 22, 2015

#thankful

It's been a busy start to the school year and I still don't feel grounded. The never ending list of things to do... everyone adding to your plate and no one willing take anything off your plate creates a teacher trying to be everything to everyone except themselves! Now that I got that off my chest... I hope to get back to blogging regularly. I have so many ideas to share but no time to share them #storyofmylife.
Teacher Thankful Notes
Despite being completely overwhelmed and undervalued, I am incredibly thankful for my students and for the fact that I get to do what I love on a daily basis, educate and inspire the next generation. I thought I'd write them each a note telling  why I'm thankful for them... after all they are the only thing that keeps me going when I want to give up.
 
Click Here to download
 
Here's to a two day work week and then five days of family, fellowship and many slices of sweet potato pie!

2 comments:

  1. So thankful for YOU and all the wonderful resources you share with us! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing holiday!

    ReplyDelete