Monday, March 7, 2016

Bunny Marshmallow Math

 
 Spring has sprung! After getting all excited about a possible Snow Day on Friday only to have the roads completely clear enough to go to school... on time...I'd rather have the warm weather. After school today I treated myself to first pedicure of the season and I'm ready to rock my maxi skirts and flip flops. Spring Break for me is in three weeks, the week of Easter or as I like to call it, Resurrection Day. I thought I'd do some seasonal activities as I know the students will be pretty antsy about the upcoming vacation.
 

I have another version of a Marshmallow Bunny Activity on the Teaching Oasis but decided to revamp for this year. It covers multiplication, fractions, data collection and line plots. It's geared towards Virginia Math Standards:3rd grade. I'm looking forward to this activity with my students, I'm sure they'll love it. You can download it at the link below.
 
Marshmallow Bunny Math

No comments:

Post a Comment