Monday, May 30, 2016

Traveling Through the School Year


I don't know about you but I still have 3 weeks... 14 more days left of school! This has felt like the longest school year ever. We came back after Labor Day, then had an early Spring Break in March and now we're not getting out until the 3rd week of June. The struggle is real y'all...
Now that the school year is coming to an end, I have my students reflect on the last 9 months. I had them complete these activities in their journal. Click Here for a copy for you to use.

I'm looking forward to summer vacation, relaxing around the house... well I should say cleaning the house. It only gets a deep clean in the summer. I said I wasn't going to teach summer school but the school I taught at last summer asked me to come back but I only agreed to 8 of the 20 days though. That'll give me a lil' change in my pocket before school starts again in September.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you! My last day with kids is soon. We have awards day on June 20th. The three post student days! June should be kid free! Good luck with your final days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica, I am glad that I am on your blog reading about your wonderful experience with your students again. I would like to tell that I cherish these moments when I read your blog hoping to find something new for my classroom, and I find that you always have something to share with the rest of the teachers. This time I thank you for the worksheets that you are giving out, they are truly great and really smart. I believe they will be of great help when my students will need help with their college paper writing anytime.

    ReplyDelete