Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Favorite Free Items (gathered from Pinterest)

There's a lot of great ideas on Pinterest...some free and some paid. I've found some great things for my classroom for FREE. Here is a couple of my favorites...

Can't wait to use this resource when I teach the Scientific Method.


Great Bucket Filling Packet!

Scientific Method Posters


Daily 5 Posters and Resources, will work with any reading workshop model though.


Great Math Station


Great for morning meeting, printing them out right now so I can laminate them before school tomorrow!


 What free items have you found on Pinterest?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are some great freebies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I am a new third grade teacher in Virginia and I am so happy to get these files. Thanks for hunting for them and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your amazing freebie finds!1

    ReplyDelete