Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Classroom Tour 19-20

Back to School Night
Name Bunting in the Hallway (lowkey mad I don't have a bulletin board or strips!)
At Open House I provided parents with the Parent Flipbook I make every year and I gave my students my favorite treats, Cheryl's Cookies! I also provided a communication folder for my students again this year. 
At Back to School Night I provided parents a handbook outlining the policies and procedures of our classroom as well as a learning handbook with study guides I created for all of our standards. 
View from the door. 


Just a few of our anchor charts from the beginning of the year. 
This Promethean Panel is the coolest, I went from having only a projector at my last school to this!

SWAG Tags (Brag Tags)
Small Group Area
View from Small Group Area

We read The Bad Seed and talked about Growth Mindset
Super Improver Wall and Swag Tag Necklaces
Books with a Common Theme
I love the fact that my class is 1:1
Picture Book Baskets, Word Wall

It's taken me a few weeks but I was finally able to take photos of my classroom. I totally underestimated the physical toll opening this new school would have on my body. I've learn to live and manage my chronic pain condition however I can say that every day for the last 19 days I've been in my school... have been filled with pain. Whether it's pain related to my condition or just my feet, legs, lower back pain. I feel like I never sit down and my new school is HUGE teachers are clocking 15,000-18,000 steps a day. I'm hoping things will begin to settle down soon until then, I'm hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment