Image Map

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Postcards: Keeping in Touch

The last day I say my students was Thursday. They cancelled school on Friday so teachers could work on Distance Learning Lesson Plans, then by the end of the day the Governor had announced that all schools in Virginia were to be closed for at least 2 weeks. 

I thought it'd be a cute idea to send them a post card to let them know I'm thinking about them. 
I've uploaded a PPT template if you'd like to do the same. Download to your computer. Delete my Bitmojis and add your own or any picture will do. You may need to crop to make sure it fits. 

I then saved mine as a PDF and printed "Actual Size" on "Both Sides" "Flip on the Short Edge" and cut on the light gray line. 

Click here: Postcard Template

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea. We find out tomorrow if school is cancelled here (British Columbia). If it is I will definitely send my students a post card. Thanks for the template :)
    Cheers,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete