Image Map

Saturday, August 30, 2014

I Survived!

Me on Monday of Teacher Work Week
I survived teacher work week! I was also able to meet 19 of my 25 students at Open House on Friday. Looks like I have a great group that seem eager to learn. I thought I'd share a couple of files with you. This will be my first year having a student that has a peanut allergy, so I thought I should post a sign outside my door alerting to that.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3EdWT-xPuMIVENXN1hkS3dxWTg/edit?usp=sharing

I also wanted to share the stationary I created for the first week of school. I like to get a baseline writing from every student. This will help me evaluate their writing skills and set goals for them... using capitalization and punctuation correctly, spelling sight words correctly, adding details, and so on. I intend to brainstorm all the things they can possibly tell me about themselves and then have them write about themselves for me to read. Creative Clips came out with some cute S'More Graphics and I couldn't wait to use them somehow!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3EdWT-xPuMIWnhvdjhpbmxhYVU/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment