Image Map

Sunday, July 3, 2011

About Me


Cash App: $teachingoasis


My name is Jessica Winston Saunders. I have lived everywhere from Heidelberg, Germany to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I was born in Ft. Bragg, NC. My mother is a Gulf War Veteran and is retired from the Army. My father passed away January 25, 2010. I have a sister who is a Registered Nurse and a Brother-in-law who is a contractor. They live in Caroline County with my nephew Jimmy-Sayvion (19). Their oldest, Chance (22), is a Chemical Engineering graduate of Virginia State University and is now a 2nd Lieutenant in the US Army.  Through marriage I've obtained two nieces Bryana (22) and Jordyn (10) and a nephew JD (8).


I graduated from Chowan (College) University in 2004 with a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. I taught second grade for 10 years and third grade for 7 years. Two years ago, I had the honor of opening my second elementary school in my district! 






I was engaged on Valentine's Day 2012 and married on December 1st 2012.

To view my profile click here.