Sunday, July 3, 2011

About Me


 My name is Jessica Winston Saunders. I have lived everywhere from Heidelberg, Germany to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I was born in Ft. Bragg, NC. My mother is a Gulf War Veteran and is retired from the Army. My father passed away January 25, 2010. My mother recently moved from her hometown in Rocky Mount, North Carolina to be closer to her children in Virginia. I have a sister who is a Registered Nurse and a Brother-in-law who is a contractor. They live in Caroline County with my two nephews Chance (19) and Jimmy-Sayvion (15). I also have two God-Daughters, Jaida (13) and Amara (9). Through marriage I've obtained two nieces Bryana (18) and Jordyn (6) and JD (4).

I graduated from Chowan (College) University in 2004 with a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. I taught second grade for 7 years and this is my 7th year teaching third grade.


I was engaged on Valentine's Day 2012 and married on December 1st 2012.

To view my profile click here.