Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Smiley Themed Brag Tags

Yesterday was my "blogaversary", I've had this blog for 8 whole years now! It also happened to be my mother's birthday so my husband and I spent the day with her... shopping and eating at her favorite restaurant. I even bought a new dress, did you know that Loft gives a 15% discount to teachers with your badge? I never knew! 

I snagged some new graphics from Creative Clips and decided so make some new brag tags. I've been implementing them in my classroom for 3 years and I'm looking forward to using them next school year as well. Be on the lookout for new brag tag designs this summer, I've got an entire to do list!

If you're looking to add some to your collection, they are available for download @ the Teaching Oasis!

No comments:

Post a Comment