Image Map

Monday, April 13, 2020

Birthday Cookie Cards


I have about 10 birthdays in my class between April and August and I wanted to do something special for my students since I won't see them for the rest of the academic year. 

Cheryl's is my most favorite place to order cookies from, they are by far the best cookies I have ever tasted! They are known for their frosted buttercream sugar cookies however I enjoy the oatmeal raisin and lemon cookies too.

I decided I would send Cheryl's Cookie Cards to my students near their birthdays. So far, one has received theirs and the mom emailed me to tell me that he had been so sad about not having a birthday party this year and the cookie card and message I sent cheered him right up! They are $5 each and well worth the price to bring a smile to my scholar's faces during this time of great uncertainty. 

I even sent a card to my #teamBFF, she loved hers as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment