Image Map

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from The Teaching Oasis! This school year has been super busy. That coupled with the fact that I've been helping my friend launch her very own LuLaRoe business, I haven't much time for blogging. I'm hoping to change that.
Starting this Friday, I'll be conducting "Photo Friday." Every Friday I'll feature a photo from my classroom or just a photo of an idea I have. Hopefully that'll get me back on the blogging track and back to doing something I'm passionate about... sharing ideas and resources with others!
If you haven't had a chance to check out the Teaching Oasis tab at the top of my blog, take a moment to do so. The official Teaching Oasis website has been discontinued and all files are now housed in Google Drive folders. Want the link to those files... check out the tab! 

No comments:

Post a Comment