Image Map

Friday, January 13, 2017

Photo Friday 1*13*17

I've been assigning Top Secret Snow Day Missions for 3 years now. The first year I did, we missed school for ten snow days, last year we missed school for six snow days. This year, we've already missed several days this week to snow. Good thing I sent my snow packets home last Friday!
I use to send home all the copies the students would need to complete each mission, but last year I decided to put them on my classroom website for parents to print themselves. There's always one activity that's mandatory and this year it was completing the Ready Freddy Super Secret Valentine Comprehension Packet.
I purchased this from Stories by Storie. I think she use to be a member of the Second Grade Teachers Club I was apart of years ago. I love her book companions, they're perfect for my 3rd graders. 
I also found the book on Scholastic Reading Club for $1 each. I purchased one for each of my students to include with their packet as well. They get to keep the book for their personal collections.

Do you send home any activities for your students to complete during inclement weather days? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a Snow Day packet. I'm so glad you & your students have enjoyed my book companions. Have a great weekend!
    Storie

    ReplyDelete