Image Map

Monday, August 14, 2017

Made It Monday 8*14*17


I've spent the last week working on "cosmetic aspects" of my classroom. I remade my 7 Habits Posters and letters for my classroom bulletin boards and walls. I'm not one to plaster my walls with store bought or even hand made posters. Everything on my walls now have a distinct purpose, mostly it's related to "creating leaders" in my classroom. As the year goes on, I'll add the anchor charts we create to various parts of our classroom. 
These are my new 7 Habit Posters. They are modeled after the ones in Amy Groesbeck's classroom. She offers the templates for FREE on TpT, you just add your own text. 
Here they are above one of my bulletin boards in my classroom. 
I made my bulletin board header out of the Creative Clips Alphabet Letter Bundle. I intend to post reading anchor charts and posters on this board. 
I also made this bulletin board header out of the Creative Clips Alphabet Letter Bundle. I intend to post math anchor charts and posters on this board.
I also made letters using the Creative Clips Alphabet Letter Bundle.
I have a huge wall above my cabinets in my classroom and I use it as my "anchor chart wall" and hang anchor charts from it that we create throughout the year. For now it has the school expectations pinned to it. 
Here's my classroom Wellness Station. My solution to bleeding, sore throats, tummy aches and sore limbs! I used Learning in Wonderland's Let's Get Organized for these labels. 
So that's what I've been working on. I'm trying to keep myself out of my classroom so I can enjoy my last two weeks of summer vacation, we'll see if that happens! Looking for more Made It Monday ideas, check out 4th Grade Folics!

6 comments:

  1. Do you have a copy of the habits posters that you created? LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, the person who actually made the poster template, I just added the words, hasn't given me permission to share them. I did ask but was never responded to. Sorry.

      Delete
  2. I also love your simple habits posters! you mentioned that the templates came from Amy Groesbeck. i checked out her TpT store and could not find which collection they came from. Can you please tell? : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Character-Building-Poster-Templates-Editable-3312096

      Delete
  3. It is the character building template which are under free and I think on page 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Character-Building-Poster-Templates-Editable-3312096

      Delete