Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

New School New Planner

The Hawk and I
12 years ago I had the honor of opening up one of my county's newest elementary school. Next year, I'll get that opportunity again. So after 8 years as a Coal Miner, I'm going to be a Hawk! 

The years I wasn't using planbook.com, I've used Erin Condren Lesson Planners. This year, I heard some EC fans say they had switched to Plum Paper. Biggest perk, it's very customizable! I've was having some issues being patient and went ahead and ordered a PP Teacher Planner since the EC Planner wasn't set to be released for a few more weeks (it's been released now). Can I tell you how much I LOVE my new planner!

The hardest part was choosing a cover, they have so many to choose from!
Each month has this on the left and a notes page on the right. 

Each month spread already has the holidays included. 

After each month spread is another notes page. I chose to "disperse" a To Do list to each month. That was $3 total.
The Teacher Lesson Planners come with a My Class Section. You can see what's included in that section here

Each TLP also comes with a checklist section. 

I chose to add a tabbed Notes section for $2.25. I forsee a lot of note taking in my future.
I also love that you can choose your lesson page layout, I went with Option 2 so I could have a weekend section to activities in. Option 3 is the typical layout and Option 1 has the days vertically as opposed to horizontally. You can check out the options here. The lesson pages are included with each monthly spread.
My husband purchased me an EC Gift Card before I decided to go with PP, I read somewhere that the EC Covers fit the PP Planners and sure enough... they do! So when I get tired of the Chevron, I'll cut it off and add my EC Cover. 
If you've never purchased from Plum Paper and want to create an account and give it a try, email me at jessicaysaunders@gmail.com or leave a comment and I'll send you over a referral coupon for 10% off!

I just ordered a Parent Conference Notebook for next year as well... I'll post about when it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment