Image Map

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Plum Paper and Erin Condren Products

So I'm Plum Paper's newest fan! I purchased my teacher planner from them and then decided to order a Notebook too. I loved the idea of a Parent Teacher Conference book, so I ordered a 7x9 (8.5x11 is available too) personalized notebook. Instead of lined pages, I clicked on the Lifestyle format and chose Meeting Notebook. 
This book has 49 pages (f/b) of meeting pages. You could easily use this for team meetings, PLC meetings or any other meeting you might have. I'm choosing to use it strictly for parent conferences. With that many meeting pages, it could last 2-3 school years.
I also snagged a few things from Erin Condren as well. I told you in my last post that the EC interchangeable covers also fit my PP planner, I saw this one and knew I had to have it too!

I purchased these colorful circles to mark important dates on my yearly spread.  
I purchased these to snap into my planner on the current week. 

I purchased a set of personalized stationary. I chose to get the Happy Birthday set. It came with 20 folded (flat is also an option) cards with my name already inside them. I could have personalized a message in all of them but chose not to. I got to pick the color envelopes I wanted and it also came with envelope seals. I thought these would be perfect to give to my colleagues during the school year.

What are your favorite Plum Paper and Erin Condren products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment