Image Map

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Teaching Oasis Resources

Whoa... I guess it's been 6 months since I've posted anything. I'm sure I don't have to tell you... this year has been challenging to say the least. My body has reached points of exhaustion I never new existed. 

I wanted to give you all an update. Google Drive has changed the way it shares documents. I get hundreds of requests every week for access to documents that, in the past, had a direct link where you could download it with no issues. I've done some research for a free database I could use to continue to share my work, however, I haven't been able to find a web document hosting platform that doesn't require a paid subscription. 

Over the next few months... many months, I'll be transferring the documents over to Teachers Pay Teachers so that there can be a more reliable way to access the resources. Here's the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Teaching-Oasis. Feel free to bookmark it and share it with others!




No comments:

Post a Comment