Image Map

Friday, August 3, 2018

4 for Friday: My BTS Favorites

Summer School is officially over and I'm headed to the outlets with my husband to do some shopping! My whole body hurts just from working 6 hours in my classroom. I went in two hours on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and with this heat... that's all I may be doing until teacher work week, this teacher needs some AC! I have one more day, well half day planned in my classroom and that'll be it. In 3 short weeks teachers report back and I have got to get some rest. Below are my most favorite back to school items!

Back to School Favorites

1. Erin Condren Teacher Planner- I've fallen in  love with the Erin Condren teacher planner. I usually purchase them on sale each April but with them being predated now, I'll probably have to splurge on the newest edition next year. In addition to the planning pages, I love the two page calendar spread for all my important dates, the stickers and sheet protectors to hold my district calendar and pacing guides. It comes with 1 but I add 2 more for $3 for a total of 3. Are you a new customer looking to purchase, check out my referral link! https://erincondren.com/referral/invite/jessicasaunders0426-8175

2. Enso Silicone Ring- After damaging my wedding set and having to purchase another one, I was looking into something different to wear to school. Because let's face it, I wash my hands 80 times a day, sanitize 160 times a day and constantly bang my hands on everything! My #teambff and I decided to get silicone rings to wear during the school year. I've already been wearing mine while setting up my classroom and I love it, it's comfortable and I forget I have it on. I got mine off of Amazon but they do have a website. I purchased the Infinity Misty Gray ring. 

3. Tieks Ballet Flats- Have you heard of these? They are my newest favorite shoe and it's all I wear now. Before you mention the price, if you have family and friends give you gift cards for Christmas and your birthday, technically you're not spending your own money! That's how I've purchased 3 of the 5 pair I have. Since I'm on my feet all day, just like you, I need comfortable shoes. Before I discovered Tieks my Clark's flip flops were always on standby. My feet swell something terrible and are usually throbbing by the end of the day but with Tieks they don't anymore. I can literally wear them all day with no problem and they're super cute! I bought my first pair, Silver Screen, last summer, I got Tangerine and Fuchsia (my ABSOLUTE favorite color) for Christmas, Matte Black for my birthday and I just purchased Cool Grey thanks to my summer school pay. I really want California Navy but we're buying new living room furniture (did you know that they are making furniture that have electric recline in the headrest and footrest and equipped with USB ports so you can charge your phone?!?) so I gotta save that money. Everything I read said to size down, I'm a size 8 to 8.5. But due to the swelling the 8's were just too snug so I sized up to a size 9 and now my feet are in heaven (all of my friends sized up as well). Check out my photo that's on the Tieks website, I was on my way to church on Resurrection Sunday in my pink Tieks!   


4. Essential Oils- So yes... I'm that person! I love my  essential oils. I've been into them for about 2 years now and they have made all the difference in my health.
I took a picture of some of my favorites. I use Balance as a calming agent during the day. Serenity at night before bed. I love to rub Peppermint across my forehead and on my neck when I need rejuvenation. I diffuse Motivate in my classroom during teacher work week to well... um... to keep me motivated. And then there's OnGuard, their immunity support blend. I use the hand sanitizing mist, foaming hand wash, diffuse the oil in my classroom and even take it internally to keep from getting sick! I have a Modern Essentials oil book that tells me how to use them. I wear them topically, diffuse them at home and in my classroom and take some internally. In two years I've only been sick once and it was the mildest case of Norovirus my doctor had ever seen, my symptoms literally only lasted 4 hours! Some people buy theirs on Amazon, I have a membership with them so I buy them wholesale. 

I'd love to hear about your BTS favorites, leave a comment here or hop on over to our Facebook page and leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment